This site has been closed. To suggest and vote on feature requests, go to forum.urbandroid.org.

Are you sleep?

Please provide option for app to start asking us if we are asleep after a certain time. Like if we tend to sleep at 9pm ask us if we are sleep. If we dont respond/snooze then turn sleep tracking on. I forget to to turn the track on frequently. This will help tremendously. Thanks.

595 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Niki commented  · 

supporting this!

• Robin Markowitz commented  · 

Yes, please. I would like the app to actually ASK "were you asleep between 12:54 AM PDT and 2:37 AM PDT?" If yes, add it to the the record. Because SaA ALREADY KNOWS. To an extent. I just manually added that exact time as a separate record and it KNEW I had awakened at 2:37 AM. I then resumed sleep at 2:42 AM in the main record. How did it know? I have Google Fit turned off. So, how did it know? Did it get it directly from Pebble when the clouds are already almost gone? Could you explain?

Tasker seems like a nice solution. If I wasn't busy currently, I would master Tasker. But I have not yet done so.

• Manuel commented  · 

@איתי איילון - A.I ...
        Can you please share your solution?

• Yuriy commented  · 

Smartwatch notification support please.
        Сделайте вибро на smartwatch, если я сплю в бдг фазе и когда храп. Чтоб часы вибрировали для подачи подсказки.

Sleep as Android

Feedback and Knowledge Base