I suggest the following feature ...

Are you sleep?

Please provide option for app to start asking us if we are asleep after a certain time. Like if we tend to sleep at 9pm ask us if we are sleep. If we dont respond/snooze then turn sleep tracking on. I forget to to turn the track on frequently. This will help tremendously. Thanks.

549 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Robin Markowitz commented  · 

Yes, please. I would like the app to actually ASK "were you asleep between 12:54 AM PDT and 2:37 AM PDT?" If yes, add it to the the record. Because SaA ALREADY KNOWS. To an extent. I just manually added that exact time as a separate record and it KNEW I had awakened at 2:37 AM. I then resumed sleep at 2:42 AM in the main record. How did it know? I have Google Fit turned off. So, how did it know? Did it get it directly from Pebble when the clouds are already almost gone? Could you explain?

Tasker seems like a nice solution. If I wasn't busy currently, I would master Tasker. But I have not yet done so.

• Manuel commented  · 

@איתי איילון - A.I ...
        Can you please share your solution?

• Yuriy commented  · 

Smartwatch notification support please.
        Сделайте вибро на smartwatch, если я сплю в бдг фазе и когда храп. Чтоб часы вибрировали для подачи подсказки.

Feedback and Knowledge Base